Performance and key figures
|Crude oil with blended condensate (1)||10.2||10.7||10.2||9.7||9.6|
|Raw gas processed (2)||12,442||12,033||11,434||11,277||11,013|
|Natural gas supplied (3)||8,733||8,280||7,979||7,783||7,488|
|Ethane produced (4)||936||920||794||809||796|
1) millions of barrels per day, 2) millions of standard cubic feet per day, 3) millions of standard cubic feet per day, 4) millions of standard cubic feet per day
The company has adjusted its methodology for calculating its performance metrics in 2017 to better align with management of its business. These adjustments have been applied retroactively for all years presented.
Crude oil exports include seaborne crude oil exports (including blended condensate), and exports to the Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO).
Human resources in 2017
- 70,762 employees of which 57,866 are Saudi nationals and 12,896 expatriates
Saudi development programs participants enrolled at year-end 2017
- 1,493 in College Degree Program for Non-Employees (CDPNE)
- 1,945 in college degree programs
- 3,617 in the apprentice program